Cyber attacks can be devastating to a small business: costing time, losing data, and having information extorted for money.
Despite this – 90% of small businesses in Canada do not have Cyberinsurance.
Front Row Insurance’s Hackinsure provides protection against a range of online hazards – peace of mind is available online in five minutes.
Starting from just $300 CAD annually, with limit options up to $1,000,000.
Hackinsure features include:
- Comprehensive Cyber Liability: Combines third-party (your customers/clients) cyber liability and first-party (you and your business) cyber crime expense coverages in one form.
- Theft and Fraud: Covers destruction or loss of digital data resulting from a criminal cyber event.
- Business Interruption: Covers lost income and related costs when unable to operate due to a cyber event or data loss.
- Extortion & Ransomware: Provides coverage for costs associated with investigating threats to commit cyber attacks and payments to those who threaten to obtain and disclose sensitive information.
- Forensic Investigation: Covers the legal, technical and forensic services necessary to assess whether a cyber-attack has occurred, to assess the impact of the attack and to stop the attack.
Who should buy this policy?
Every Small Business. 43% of all cyberattacks are against small businesses. 60% of small businesses never recover after a hack and go out of business within 6-months.
A peace of mind policy is available in about 5 minutes online.
Please note that this online coverage is only available to individuals, partnerships or corporations based in Canada, except for Quebec.